The Thrifty Sketcher’s Trio
20% OFF when you buy three courses.
Welcome to my online school. And to my studio!
I’ve been a watercolour painter and sketcher since I was twelve years old. And I’ve been teaching people to “see” and capture the world’s beauty for…well, too long to think about.
Since launching my online school, I’ve been sharing my skills and joy for watercolour sketching with more people than ever. Now, I’m making it even easier for you to get on board.
The Thrifty Sketcher’s Trio combines three of my full-length courses at 20% OFF the regular price. It includes:
· “Sketching Structure in the Garden with Watercolour and Ink”
· “Light, Colour, Shadow: The Essential Triad for Watercolour Painting,” and
· “Still, Rushing, Falling Water”
In each simple-to-follow online course, I’ll teach you how to:
· “See” what’s important in the scene in front of you
· Simplify that into a powerful composition
· And transform it into a lively sketch or painting
You’ll listen in as I make critical decisions, sketch the scene in pencil or pen, and then pick up my brushes to apply a lifetime of watercolour painting techniques to make it all come alive.
One low price. Years of learning.
Best of all, each course is yours to watch as often as you like. You can paint along with me. Pause, go back and re-watch any section. And refresh your skills year after year.
If you love learning as much as I enjoy teaching, the Thrifty Sketcher’s Bundle may be right for you.
I invite you to watch the trailers and learn more about each course below.